It is very cold outside, my legs are sore and my brain is ready for weekend. But before I get too far ahead of myself… I have much to thankful for.
- I am grateful for sore legs and muscles that are getting stronger and ready to be used, to let me train for a race that is only 6.5 weeks away
- I am grateful that spring actually is only six weeks away – seriously, very thankful for that one.
- I am thankful for the chance to cook for the people I love and try new recipes and flavors with abandon
- Also thankful when we are able to save a little bit of leftovers for lunch!
- I am thankful for the quiet times in an otherwise very busy week.
I hope you have much to be thankful for at the end of this week, and even more than that have a moment to think about it and celebrate it.