So, you’re engaged. Mazel Tov! Now what?
|Ali Fedotowsky’s Neil Lane Engagement Ring via Stylist.com|
|Happily Ever After by Essie|
- having ones attention or mind or energy engaged; “she keeps herself fully occupied with vendor phone calls and magazines”
- involved in military hostilities; “she was engaged in a heated battle for the perfectly pink peony bouquet”
- booked: reserved in advance; “she has engaged a room block at every hotel within a 10 mile radius of her reception”
- busy; “she was engaged in all the planning, she forgot to work out, see friends, relax”
- For honest, funny, sad, stress inducing/relieving stories from real brides: Weddingbee.com and APracticalWedding.com
- For the traditional wedding resources, and helpful tips on calendars, budgets, etc: theknot.com, brides.com, weddingchannel.com
- For the drop dead images and inspiration: kissthegroom.com, stylemepretty.com and local favorite ritzybee.com
And when you’re ready to start planning and talking and looking for inspiration, don’t forget to come here!