As this week draws to a close I am more than excited for the weekend ahead: dinner party with friends, engagement party, graduation brunch. Lots of food shared with great people, what more could I ask for?
If you’re winding down your week and also “hungry” for the weekend, here are some great links to check out:
- Ten Classic Movie Scenes About Food, via Food Republic
- Want Really Thin Crust, Use a Rolling Pin, via the Kitchn – it’s true, that’s how we made super thin crust pizza this week
- The Farmer’s Market Myth, via Atlantic – I can’t wait to visit our local farmer’s market this weekend!
- In-N-Out vs. Five Guys vs. Shake Shack, Bi-Coastal, Side-by-Side Taste Test, via Series Eats – this might be enough to try out the new Shake Shack in Dupont Circle
- How Many Fruits and Vegetables Should I Eat, A Visual Guide, via Chow – helpful after eating a cheeseburger
- Obesity in America, by the Numbers via NPR – eat whatever you want, but you know, moderation
Have a delicious weekend!