This weekend, being Memorial Day Weekend, is the unofficial kick off to summer. It is officially time to trade in your reds for your whites, find your favorite beer, pick up some charcoal, and find your favorites of the season’s best fruits and vegetables.
If you, like me, are more than excited for the start of summer, and “hungry” for the weekend, here are some terrific links:
- 26 Rules for Summer via Bon Appetit – the photography is gorgeous!
- How Much Sugar do Americans Consume Daily? via SlashFood
- Greater Food Culture via Hartmansalt – awesome visual of the key players and techniques of today’s food culture
- 7 Obscure Kitchen Tricks You Should Know via The HuffingtonPost
- All-Star Potluck Recipes via Eating Well – great if you want to potluck with Mario and Bobby!
- Lourdes Castro Grills Up the Ultimate Cuban Menu – this is main food group I crave most often, awesome menu for a taste of home (and Cuba!)
Have a delicious weekend!