We have already found the perfect gifts for presumably everyone on your list – seriously, did I forget anyone? Now it’s time to find the little items that fill a stocking and give the recipient glee.
Stocking gifts really should be on the smaller side in both size and price, but that doesn’t mean they can’t bring a whole lot of happy.
This is a big time favorite in our house. If you live near a Trader Joe’s they also sell it, I am not sure of the price but probably less than the $9.99 at World Market and definitely less than the $26.50 at Williams Sonoma. Shop smart!
He might be working on spreadsheets and going 9-5, but let this stocking stuffer of drumstick pencil tease his inner rock and roll star.
This is a sweet gift for the little girls on your list. Maybe you have a neice (or four!) who would love a sweet treat.
Treat your holiday host, or the hostess you know with the mostest with a charming gift like these cheese knives, appropriately themed with an “Eat, Drink and Be Merry” engraving.
Homemade treats are often the least expensive thing you can make, and certainly filled with the most love. Great tips, recipes and of course jealousy inducing images are all available with our dear friend, Martha Stewart.
Will you have stocking this year? It is actually a craft that I am going to try and make this weekend – it seems like the right thing to do now that we have a fireplace! Good luck shopping – and have fun!
For the past few weeks I have been featuring my favorite gift selections for nearly everyone on your list. Did I miss someone? I am still taking requests! Anyway, I am really proud to have found multiple options at large range of price points that I would be truly proud to give and receive.
I hope these gifts provide you with inspiration for your own list.
Shopping for your best girlfriends is often a reflection of yourself, just like your friends are. They might be the best, but also the hardest people to shop for, because for them the gift really does have to be perfect. All of the gifts I picked for a girlfriend are gifts that I would proudly own, and shh! some of these gifts actually match a friend in my life.
Let the gift giving begin:
When picking these gifts I thought of the ways my friends inspire me.
- For the friend who loves to find her inner artist I love the idea of these colored pencils on display that are as much of a work of art as her creations. If having these on display don’t spur creativity, I don’t know what will.
- Kate Spade handbags are always super cheeky, but how delightful is this little clutch inspired by classic American books? Reading, after all, is always chic.
- For the friend who loves fashion? There are few designers more consistent in their aesthetic and iconic than Anna Sui and this new book is like a fashion show on your bookshelf.
- For the friend on the brink of tech trends, the youtube video maker, the blogger, the Facebook Stalker, show your appreciation for her savvy ways with a fun frame for when she’s away from the computer.
- Only one kind of girl where NARS, the one that knows that there is none better. And really, only one kind of girl wear’s gold eye shadow – the girl that loves the finer things, and having a fine time. Celebrate your friend that loves to celebrate life with something sparkly.
- Diamonds might be a girl’s best friend, but a trip to the spa has to come in a close second, right?
- To bring relaxation home, and suggest a little “me-time” for a friend that is always on the go a beautifully scented candle is just right.
Other great options for your best friend that don’t fit on a gift guide? Her favorite magazine, a trip for coffee, a long phone chat, a train ticket to visit each other.
Happy Gift Giving to the friends who brighten your days!