It’s been a long week, maybe because for the first time I am so sincerely looking forward to tonight’s dinner reservation, Graffiato! I have been a long-time Top Chef fan and always support the local cheftestants, Spike, Carla Hall and Mike Isabella. I’ll tell you all about it next week!
Until then, there is a lot to keep you full and satisfied during the weekend. Here are some inspiring foodie links and some links to make you think, and make you laugh.
If you, like me, are hungry for the weekend please, enjoy these links:
- A behind the scenes report of the last meal at El Bulli – a fine meal, and what sounds like an amazing party!
- The Most Ridiculous Yelp Posts, on a Tumblr – Yes, people do Yelp McDonalds…
- Why Grilled Cheese Should be Made by Moms – I totally agree. However, the best grilled cheese is with Challah from Publix, not white bread.
- All the President wants is to raise the debt ceiling, and a burger – Check! Happy Birthday, Mr. President.
- Be inspired by what is on your plate, and plates around the world – this is a great series of videos, quick, and enchanting.
- Food for Thought: The high cost of eating healthy– Being healthy is first and foremost an issue of access and where class and economics limits that access.
Have a delicious weekend!